Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Story on Relationship and Trust



Little Girl and her Father were crossing a Bridge.

The Father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter , " Sweet heart , please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river".

The little girl said.

" No, Dad, You hold my Hand ."

With Puzzled mind Dad asks  " What's the difference ?

" There's a big Difference , " replied the Little Girl.

"If I Hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go.
 But if you hold my hand , I know for sure that no matter what happens , you will never let my hand go."

Moral of the Story:

" In any relationship , the essence of trust in not in its bind , but in its bond.So hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold yours"







No comments:

Post a Comment